Alaska is an exciting place to live, work, and earn big money! And this spring and summer, there will be many opportunities for men and women to work in the salmon, herring and halibut fisheries. You can apply for jobs on land or at sea, in canneries or on fishing boats — your choice.
- Thousands of job opportunities!
- No experience necessary!
- Flexible job schedules.
- Year round or seasonal.
- Summer, fall, winter, spring.
- Experience the beauty of Alaska!
- Perfect for students!
Fish are caught throughout the year in Alaska. Workers can earn and save large amounts of money in short periods of time! Some employers provide room, board, and travel to Alaska. And you will see incredible wildlife on your adventure of a lifetime!
Earnings & Wages
- Salmon fishermen can earn up to $10,000 to $50,000 in three months!
- Cannery & processor workers can earn up to $7,000 per month!
- Deck hands can earn up to $20,000 per month fishing for cod, halibut and pollack!
- Crab fishermen can earn up to $30,000 per month!
In addition to excellent pay potential, living expenses may also be covered for you while you work. Travel to Alaska is sometimes provided. This gives you the chance to save up some good money, and hopefully, earn a real big check at the end of a few months!